Bair Art Edition's Tutorial on:
Epson Professional Printing Workflow
At Bair Art Editions we are experts at achieving quality digital prints from professional Epson printers. These printers include Epson's 9800, 7800, and R2880.
With our years of experience in printmaking, photography, and Photoshop, we have acquired the skills needed to make a fine art print. We've decided to share what we believe is the best way to print on Epson professional printers using Adobe Photoshop and the Epson Print Drivers.
- Stephen Bair, and Utah Wedding Photographer
- File Preparation in Photoshop - This covers what Color Space you should use, Input and Output resolutions (ppi & dpi), Ways to resize your image, and how to add borders and cutlines. It does not cover adjusting the image. For correcting color and exposure in photoshop, vist that tutorial.
- Suggested Printer Settings - If you are using the Epson Printer Drivers with Photoshop v6.0 or greater, these are the settings we suggest you use. Starting with the Print with Preview, then Page Setup, Color Profile Settings, and finally, the Printer Driver Settings.
- Inkjet Printing Tips & Tricks - These tips include the little things you learn on saving time and picking the right materials. It includes: Cheap "Profiling", How to proof Faster and Cheaper, Saving a Print File, Avoiding Paper Waste, and Choosing the Best Inkjet Papers.
- Finishing Touches - Here are some hints on how to Protect your Image with Sprays, Trimming Your Prints, and Getting Rid of the Roll Paper Curl.
Mail: BAE c/o MasterLab, 5209 South 300 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84107